Friday, December 14, 2012

Psychic Attack?



Are we under some kind of psychic attack? Are we experiencing the End Times prophesied by the Bible? Are we being controlled through a matrix-type system that could be extraterrestrial in nature?

There are plenty of theories out there. But after ANOTHER school shooting today, I'm convinced evil is having its way with us. SOMETHING is very organized and extremely powerful. There has just been too many stories of family and friends being totally shocked that the person they knew could become a shooter in a mall in Portland, a face-eating monster in Miami, a mass-murdering student in Colorado, an unhinged nanny in New York, etc. They apparently showed no outward signs of this kind of evil. What happened to these people?

I'm convinced that something otherworldly is going on here.

Be very aware of your thoughts, actions, reactions and "mind loops." It is very easy to go into fear, hate, and anger with all that is happening in the world. But what if that is exactly what is hoped for?

Every great spiritual leader preaches love, kindness, empathy. From Mohammad to Buddha to Jesus, love is the answer. Maybe loving thoughts, kind deeds, gratitude, respecting Mother Earth, is the way we combat this terrible energy. We're in a war of good and evil - it's time to pick a side and get to work.

I think I'll work on envisioning a future full of love, respect, compassion, and caring. I'll write down the things I want to see cemented in the world, I'll go to sleep envisioning people sharing resources, helping each other in all the ways we need help. I'll be precise in my imaging. Keeping my mind occupied with  positive thinking is my armament. My way of starving the negative energy. My way of feeding the vortex love and light.

What are you thinking?

15 comments:

Brian Miller said...

its all rather overwelming in the moment honestly...we live in a busted and broken world...that is just spinning further and further out of control...sad...

Rob-bear said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rob-bear said...

Blessings and Bear hugs from Canadian friends in this supremely difficult time.

Umā said...

I agree Nancy and have just been writing similar thoughts. We truly must ramp up our efforts to focus on love and truth because we are obviously at war with the darkness.

Kathy's Klothesline said...

As I am here with my precious grandchildren and this horrible event occurred, it gives me pause and makes me want to hug them hard and keep them away from school and public places. We have wondered aloud if things like this happen more than in earlier times, or if the times we live in make instant news and we are just more aware. Either way my heart hurts for those parents and grandparents who lost their innocent babies today.

Nancy said...

Brian - I hope some of what I read is true - that this has to happen before we swing into a thousand years of peace.

Rob-bear- Thank you so much.
This is a world-wide phenomenon. On the same page of the Huffington Post there was an article about a man attacking 22 school children with a knife in China. What is going on??

Uma - I can feel it heating up. We have to anchor the light, Uma. We all have to stay centered because this darkness is very powerful.

Kathy - These phenomenons are much more prolific right now. Think back - do you ever remember so much innocent bloodshed in the past? Hug those kids and grandkids, Kathy, I know I am.

Rob-bear said...

I did notice the Chinese story, later today. And I asked myself what is happening.

I think much of the problem is change, specifically just too much change happening in too short a time. Change coming so fast that we cannot adapt or adjust to it. Alvin Toffler called it "Future Shock."

Hilary said...

I don't know what it is but it's incredibly disturbing. My heart goes out to those poor families in deep mourning.

Nancy said...

Rob-bear - You may be right. I've also heard the magnetic field that protects the earth is diminishing rapidly. It may very well be a variety of things going on that is driving some people insane. Or maybe it is really demons and fallen angels. One thing is for sure - something is up.

Hilary - I refuse to give the shooter any of my energy. I could care less who he is or why he did it. My energy goes to those who have to live with the outcome. I want to read about the people - not the killer.

DJan said...

I think you are right that something is happening, a sea change, and I will join you in imagining in great detail the world I see in my heart, filled with love and respect for one another. My heart is broken today, along with millions of others. But I will try to look beyond to the world I envision, along with you.

Nancy said...

DJan - I believe it is the only way. One tiny change in the direction of love at a time. Thoughts are energy.

Linda Myers said...

I try to love and give within my circle of influence. It can be contagious, this love.

Nancy said...

Linda - You are absolutely right. We can only have an effect on our sphere of influence. And that's enough.

Butternut Squash said...

Don't allow the fear.

Peace!

Subhash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.