Friday, November 11, 2011

Planting the Seeds



Dr. Kashonia has done a great post on planting the seeds for our future at this sacred time. She says the energy or force is with us over the next few days. In another post she talks about this special date, and what is believed to be happening to our DNA, among other things.

So start thinking about your future.  Now is the time to plant the seeds that will grow. 

I am continuing to work on my shared-resources communities - in fact I hope to visit one or two in the next year. At least that's my goal. (Thanks for your comment yesterday, Chris!)

Here is one idea that I just loved - a whole apartment building in Berlin of like-minded people. The price for these ten apartments came out to just $146,000 per space. Granted, some of the apartments may be bigger than others, so those would be more expensive, but still - much less than your average condo would cost almost anywhere. The designer said he cannot imagine living any other way. Being able to ring a doorbell, have communal parties, feeling completely safe, made his vision a success.

As mentioned in my last post, my family is exploring business ideas. One daughter is designing the teacher she wants to be, while finishing up graduate work. She will be teaching junior high school-level students, and thinks of them as her little "peaches." I love that, since adolescents are near and dear to my heart as well. Our educational system needs an overhaul - I applaud her desire to be the best she can be.

We are attending a wedding today for some very dear friends who will get married at 11:00 a.m. on 11-11-11 - all without ever paying attention to the date or time! I guess they don't believe in the cosmic prompt.

But for those of us who do believe in the unseen - this date is powerful, so whatever dreams you have, bring them out, dust them off, and lets see what happens. If nothing else, do something today that you enjoy, that makes you happy, and above all - be positive. We live a shared dream, a hologame of sorts, and for everyone that is thinking good thoughts - the rest benefit. Magnify the energy! We can use all the good you can muster.

11 comments:

Rahul Bhatia said...

That was a very nice post. The closing lines were great!

Brian Miller said...

have fun at the wedding today....will do on taking advantage of the day...

Leah J. Utas said...

It's going to be an interesting time.

Nicole said...

Happy 11-11-11! Enjoy your day Nancy!

DJan said...

Yes, it's a magical date, and a magical time. I hope to remember everything about it. My dreams last night were lost to me this morning, but I overslept since I was super-tired last night! :-)

Grandmother Mary said...

I'm tuned into this whole search of yours/ours as a community. My body feels like it's vibrating today and I'm very much wanting to focus on dreams for the future and creating a new life I get excited to think this may be a larger phenomenon than me as an individual.

ds said...

At the very moment of hope for the future, we also remember a frightful past. Interesting confluence.
Thank you, Nancy--and enjoy the wedding!

Expat From Hell said...

Yes, share the dream indeed. What a great post. We are off to No CA tomorrow to attend a wedding ourselves. I am keeping these collective thoughts in mind, and believe that you are on to something. Keep up the good work. EFH

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

Happy 11-11-11!

susan said...

I wonder if you've run into the work of Rupert Sheldrake and his morphogenetic field hypothesis? I have a feeling that much of the change we're seeing in social consciousness may be field related.

Linda Myers said...

A special day of remembrance and hope.