Monday, November 28, 2011

David & The Law of One



Here is an odd synchronicity.

Just as I was struggling with something in my personal life that has to do with forgiveness, I logged onto David Wilcock's website - Divine Cosmos. It just so happens I am in the middle of reading his new book The Source Field Investigations. But I am also in the middle of reading book one of The Law of One.

David just posted a 20-minute video pertaining to The Law of One, which was written in 1984. What are the odds?

Anyway, he talks about personal spirituality, divination through Tarot Cards, and the ultimate responsibility of humans on earth at this time - which is?


Forgiveness.

This supposedly frees us from the wheel of karma and reincarnation, by letting go of the guilt of the past, along with the fear of the future.

Our old traumas, usually early childhood traumas, are the hardest to work through, but give us the best chance of freedom from repetition. Once you have made a commitment to forgive the people who may have hurt you, even inadvertently, you can then remind yourself that you have already forgiven that person when a negative thought or emotion comes along to replay your hurt/anger/resentment, etc.


Negativity bias is when the brain automatically returns to a negative thought five times more often then a positive one. The only way to change that thought is to replace it with positive thoughts. In the case of forgiveness one can say - sorry - can't go there - I've already forgiven that person and myself and anyone else involved - time to move on.

I guess I was meant to hear this information tonight - just after a long-winded rant today on the very person I need to forgive.

You never know where the information you need might come from. I'm not sure that everything David talks about on his website is part of my own personal cosmology - but taking the information you need, when you need it, is part of trusting the Creator. Whether is is from a writer/website or a billboard on the side of the road - when you are open to synchronicity, you find magic.

Here is his video - maybe you were meant to drop by my blog for a reason...

10 comments:

Brian Miller said...

nice...cant watch it right now as i am out without my ear buds but will come back this evening...

Amanda Summer said...

that's fascinating to learn there is a phrase for what goes on in the human mind - negativity bias. think of the consequences for our world if we could all learn how to turn it to positivity bias?

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

Great synchro! You're in the groove, Nancy.

Cloudia said...

THANKS!


We are on a synchronous journey together



Aloha from Waikiki

Comfort Spiral

> < } } ( ° >

><}}(°>

< ° ) } } > <

Hilary said...

I absolutely do believe in this sort of synchronicity.. I've seen it in action so many times. I'm glad you were able to find what you needed to know.

Raksha said...

Thank you for posting this, Nancy. I also had an experience related to forgiveness in my personal life. Reading your post inspired me to write a long comment, which may become a post on my own blog, and this was before I watched the David Wilcox video.

I spent quite a bit of time writing that comment and then tried five times to get it posted, but each time I got an error message. If I can manage to get this comment posted, I'll post an abbreviated version of the earlier one, which is quite long.

--Linda

Nancy said...

Raksha - Hmmm -I wonder why it wouldn't let you comment? Sometimes it will do that to me if Blogger considers the comment too long.

Raksha said...

Just tried twice more and still couldn't get the latest version of my earlier comment posted. "Error 411 - post requires content-length header. That's all we know." I wonder if it could still be too long? This is getting really frustrating!

--Linda

Leilani Tresise said...

out of the positive, comes the divine... love this Nancy!

Grandmother Mary said...

Forgiveness is for us not for the other person. I like the line: I've forgiven that person- time to move on. And you blog has been a source of what I was supposed to hear before so I understand what you're saying. I even referenced you in my last post.