Saturday, April 4, 2009

Awards



I have received two awards over the last few weeks that I am just now acknowledging. (Sorry.) I thank you so much for thinking of me when presenting awards to blogs that you find enjoyable. We all write, not knowing if anything we write is of any interest to others. Rest assured, that I thoroughly enjoy both of your blogs, and thank you so much. The Chic Geek and Women of a Certain Age, you are both wonderful and interesting writers. Both awards had the same text:

"This blog invests and believes in the Proximity - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of this award."

Please feel free to enjoy this award and to pass on if you would like to - no pressure! I am still trying to figure out how to display awards on my blog - just in case you all wonder why they haven't appeared in a pretty little row like so many more techno-savy blogs - geeesh!

Musings from the deep - sweet and soulful
Lost in Translation - trying to do it all
Goddessoftheconfluence - Nepal's friend
Kathy's campground capers - life in a campground
La rubia habla! - life as a new high school teacher
Not Rocket Science - midlife musings
Star-forever-young - moving to America

These are just a few of my favorite blogs - most of the others are well-known, and well-loved!

14 comments:

Natalie said...

Congratulations to you, L.O.L! What a clever girl you are! Well deserved too,I might add. I love to make a cuppa and pop in to visit you and your family everyday. :D


Oh, sniff! Well first I would like to thank my manager... Oh Wrong award, Soz!
No really, thank you sweetie! A huge honour for me, seeing as You are now FAMOUS!!! Whoo Hoo!
I will think carefully on it and pass them soon.xx

Butternut Squash said...

Thank you so much for the award and for all of the encouragement. You are such a wonderfully positive person!

Lori ann said...

Congratulations on your awards L.O.L.! yay! of course you deserve these, your blog is wonderful,and i LOVE Natalie and Butternut Squash, congrats to you both also! ♥

gisela said...

Hi!I'm Michelle from Indonesia.I really like your blog and congratulations to you^^.BTW,Where do you live?

lolit said...

hey congratulations!job well done!it is indeed inspirational!keep it up and more blogs to come.

JAMI KHAN said...

http://jamikhan.blogspot.com

Annie said...

Well done! What a lovely blog!

SG said...

Hi, wanted to say a belated congratulations for Blog of Note.. and a thank you! for the wonderful list of blogs!

Anonymous said...

congrats for your award! maybe you're nice guys so all your friend loves you...... then they gived you award....... successfull in blog!

Anonymous said...

congratulations. You're an inspiration for us bloggers out there!

Beneath the Carolina Moon said...

My first visit to your blog. Great subject! I'm passing off the end of my 50's myself. I see you still revisit Bob Marley. I do the same. You just can't leave behind great music. You have to take it with you all through life's journey.

Dread

Stella Jones said...

Hey !! thank you so much for the Blog award. I've only just noticed it. That is so kind x
I've been away for a week and am having fun catching up on all the Blogging, but I'm not getting much housework, done while I do it.
Blessings, Star

franci jonas said...

u is brazilian?

I Heart BOYS!!! said...

check out real-wishes.com

br /br /a href="http://www.real-wishes.com" title=" wish " name=" wish "img style="border: ridge 4px yellow;" src="http://www.real-wishes.com/images/wish-3.jpg" alt=" wish " title=" wish "/br / wish /abr /br /