I received a lovely award from star-forever-young, a very talented writer and storyteller, and would like to pass it on to all of the writers I think are so wonderful. Unfortunately, I think all of the blogs that I follow are wonderful, so feel free to take it, knowing I think you are terrific. Feel free to pass this award on to eight other bloggy friends, if you choose.
Then Expat From Hell, an excellent writer, using stories to discuss life's new rules, tagged me with the following:
- Tag and link back to the person who tagged you.
- List six (un)important things that make you happy.
- Tag six bloggers and let them know they're "it".
Only he added his own spin, and that was to tag only new bloggers. We both feel this blogging community to be one of inclusion, and friendship. What better way than to invite new bloggers into it? So for my six things:
- A good cup of coffee in the morning - but it must be made a certain way, and delivered from my husband. Spoiled, I know, but it just doesn't taste the same when I make it.
- Watching the professional dancers on "Dancing With The Stars". In another life, I would be them.
- Seeing my grandson's face light up when he sees me.
- Watching the stream from my window.
- Listening to Nora Jones.
So six new bloggers, I would like to invite you into our strangest community in the blogosphere, as explained by Expat:
- A View From The Fairway - Bogey is new to the blogging world, and proves to have some really great things to say.
- nik's backyard - New to the blogging world, Nikina has a unique perspective on where she lives and what she does.
- Devils Workshop - A new blog complete with an engineering student from India.
- Each Day Is A Present - This blog looks like a friendly one.
- asweetcakes' photograph - A new blogger with a perspective from Nigeria.
- Susie Said I Should - A new blogger from Georgia.
Welcome, and have fun with this. There is no pressure to participate, only if you would care to. But looking for six more new bloggers could be fun...
P.S. I just visited Empty Nest Evolution and noticed this wonderful writer and photographer also tagged me for this one! Thanks, California Girl.