I received this award from CrazyChris from Here, There and Everywhere, and I thank her very much! She lives in Spain and shares wonderful scenes from her part of the world.
I will admit that while I appreciate all the awards and meme's sent to me, I don't always do them. Most of the time I am just too busy to do all the cutting and pasting, or I am posting on some other subject. So, please know that I love you all - and feel lucky to have the thoughts of all of you that think of me.
So this one is "Your blog is as deer to me as cupcakes" and the rules are:
- Respond and rework
- Answer the questions on your blog, replace one question of your own invention
- Add one additional question
- What is your current obsession? That would be blogging!
- Where are you right now? In my bedroom, in my favorite chair, looking out at the stream outside my window.
- Coffee or tea? Or something stronger? Both. Coffee in the morning, tea in the afternoon.
- What is one of your favorite movies? Love Actually
- What is one thing you are looking forward to? My daughter's college graduation next month.
- Who was your childhood crush? I had many.
- What is your current favorite song? "Don't Blink" by Kenny Chesney - it is oh, so, true!
- What would you like to get rid of? That spare tire around my waist.
- What's your favorite book? Hard one - I have so many! Probably "Gone With The Wind".
- Why did you start your blog? To start writing again.
- If money was not an issue, what is one thing you would purchase for yourself? I have always dreamed of a house right on the lake with a dock.
- If you could live in a foreign country, which one would it be? At this point Victoria, BC.
- What is the one trait about yourself you wish you could change? Well, there are a few, but it would be anger towards what has happened in our country, and for the people I feel are responsible.
- Tipple of choice? That would be tequila!
- What is one trait about yourself that you are proud of? I usually see the beauty in people.
- What is your wish for the future? That everyone will begin to respect and love each other and the planet.
Now you are supposed to tag five people for the award, but I can never choose. So feel free to take this award and pass it on. Have fun with it!