I have signed up for an intensive online workshop that Lynne McTaggert has put together that covers a variety of topics she has researched for her books. She's authored The Field and The Intention Experiment, both bestsellers. I did a book review on The Intention Experiment, and I just ordered The Field. Her research into quantum physics is extensive.
She states that the condensed lessons are a bridge between new science and Spirit. Of course, that is subjective. One has to go with what resonates and feels right. But so far I have found Lesson #1 interesting and well-written. Although I don't necessarily advocate her beliefs, I find her writing impressive and her sources compelling.
You can also get it in audio book.
For $4 per month you get one lesson. Each of these lessons are extensive. I find that I read parts at a time, as the material is dense. Often I need to go back and reread. I can see why you only get one lesson per month. I thought the fee nominal considering the content. If you are interested, here are the first three lessons:
- The Secrets of Healing (part 1): how to begin
- How bio-resonance works
- Using sound as a healing therapy
- The truth about the pineal gland
- A healer reveals how she heals
- Using intention to shape the future
- Learning how to channel
- Everything you wanted to know about the Zero Point Field - by the pioneering scientist who helped discover it
- The Secrets of Healing (part 2): using the pulse
- How the Vedas provide the secret key to healing sounds
- Tuning in to the Earth's magnetic field
- What makes an intention strong?
- Finding your own sacred space
- Is consciousness eternal?
- The science behind altering mass
- How our molecules 'talk' to each other
- The Secrets of Healing (part 3): Using the breath
- Medical breakthroughs from behind the Iron Curtain
- The ancient sounds used for healing
- Using the earth's rhythms to tune in
- How we affect machines
- The power of the collective intention
- Near-Death Experiences: what they can teach us
You can sign up here. If you do, please let me know what you think.