Sunday, January 2, 2011

Dr. John Jay Harper



I ran across this man and his last interview while perusing Conscious Media Network's new WordPress website. It just had one line that said he had died. Intrigued, because I had not heard his name before, I followed the link to Kashonia's Blog and Internet Home. Kashonia has a rather interesting story of her own. At any rate, I decided to listen to her interview with John Jay Harper, just a few days before he died at his computer. I was so glad I did. He was someone, like myself, who straddled his beliefs between science, the scientific method, and his realization that there was so much more to our universe than can be explained with current methodologies.

I listened to this one hour, seven minute interview twice, then passed it along to my husband and older daughter. He covers a myriad of topics in a passionate, learned manner from our evolving consciousness to 2012 and what he believes is happening with our weakening electromagnetic fields, to dolphin intelligence, and near death experiences.

If you have the time and interest, I would suggest downloading the Mp3 format as I don't believe she is planning on leaving it up for much longer, and you may want to listen to it again as it moves right along. She asks that you sign into her site, so of course I did.

I would love to know your thoughts on this if you have the time.

9 comments:

Leilani Tresise said...

Thank you im on my way there now!

Inspired by eRecipeCards said...

Hey nancy... Interesting story, I am heading off to learn more. Wanted to stop by and say thanks for all your efforts on your blog this last year. Always interesting and worth a visit.

Happy New Year and looking forward to 2011!

Dave

DJan said...

Same here, I'm heading over there now...

gypsywoman said...

very intriguing post, nancy, as always! thanks so much for sending us over for more -

wishing you and yours peace and love in the new year -

Lillian Robinson said...

I'm going to check it out. Thanks.

Butternut Squash said...

You always inspire. I will try to find some time soon to listen. Peace and Joy in the new year!

musingegret said...

Heading over there now too. It's such a joy to see some of the same folks here as post on the MacGregors' site. Hi Everybody!! (waving)

And a joyful, fulfilling new year to you, Nancy. Your writing never fails to inform and inspire. Thank you.

Linda Pendleton said...

Nancy, I knew I recognized his name and your comment he died at his computer...and it was because I heard about his death on Coast to Coast AM radio show. As a futurest, he was on the radio show as a guest several times and I had heard the shows. I will have to listen to this interview, and I believe there are more videos of his available on youtube.

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

Love these gems you find in your journey, Nancy. Thanks for posting!