Wednesday, October 3, 2012

444



I woke up and looked at the clock - 4:44 a.m. "You will only be allowed to take what you need, not all that you want." That sentence repeating over and over. I thought of the stream of water running behind my home - only taking out a bucket or a cupful - as the water continues on down its path to the lake. I only take what I need and allow the rest to find its way to others downstream.

I rarely remember my dreams, but this morning when I woke up and noticed the time I remembered what I was dreaming about. It had to do with my book, which talks about changing paradigms and what will emerge in the near future. Only being able to take what you need, and not all that you want, may be a part of what is emerging. Our planet is reeling from the notion that one should be able to have all that they could possibly want just because they can pay for it. Maybe what is emerging is the concept that taking more than you need is offensive and detrimental to others. Maybe what is emerging is being happy with enough, so that others can have some too.

Information can emerge from mysterious sources. You just have to open yourself to it.

From Doreen Virtue's Number Sequences From the Angels:

444 - The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help. Don't worry because the angels' help is nearby.

9 comments:

Brian Miller said...

intersting....it is pretty sickening the state we are in from the greed....would not surprise the time coming being one of limited resources to correct that...

Nancy said...

Brian - I have to admit - the term "allowed" caught my attention.

Hilary said...

Dreams can certainly offer those aha moments. The wise ones learn how to heed them.. and to what extent. I've been seeing a lot of 911 in digital numbers lately.

ellen abbott said...

it's sad that, as a species, we take more than we need. not all of us of course. greed is based in fear perhaps.

Cloudia said...

yes! I too am becoming very relaxed about heeding the wonderful info that just shows up! Good post



Aloha from Honolulu,

Comfort Spiral
=^..^=

> < } } ( ° >

Kameshwari said...

I agree with Nancy about the word "allowed" in the context of the dream. It certainly caught my attention.

I found some relief in the nurturing aspect of this dream with the significance of 4:44 and the
reassurance of the love and help from angels.

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

Fascinating! Great message, Nancy.

ain't for city gals said...

When the kids were little whenever we saw 3 digital numbers the same we always told each other we were going to good luck the following day! I see them telling their own children the same thing and it makes me happy....the same as the wind...I always said catch a little wind and put it in your pocket and save it for a rainy day. I just heard them saying it to their children yesterday...so yes words and signs can mean a lot...sorry to get off tangent but this post made me think of that...

Pat said...

Definitely a case of what we "need" versus what we "want". Greed is everywhere - we all need a lesson in learning to live with less.