Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Are You Buzzing?


Are you buzzing, feeling like you are vibrating in your body? Do you wake up often during the night? Do you feel hot? How about anxious? Do you feel as though your heart is pounding, and you don't know why?

Well, according to Penney Pierce, you may be experiencing a change in your home frequency. That place inside you that puts yourself into a state of feeling good about yourself. A sense of deep pleasure. For everyone it is different, and you have your own trigger. For me, it is a feeling of being very grateful. I move myself into this state when I start to deteriorate into negativity, anger, self righteousness, self pity, etc. For you, it might be movement, such as dance, or running. For some it might be music, or gardening, or cooking. Your trigger moves you into your home frequency, and the trick is to try and remember this feeling so you can plug back into it when you need to. It helps you to stay in the present moment - which is key to everything.

She believes, as do many others, that the earth is experiencing a quickening of time and space - literally moving to a higher frequency. The body is also going through this quickening and experiencing some very interesting, and sometimes alarming, changes. I can honestly say I started experiencing these "vibrations" around 2007-2008. At the time I thought I was having health issues. It was terrifying to wake up and find my whole body was "buzzing." I thought it might be a sleep disorder, or maybe I was dying in my sleep, and waking up at the last second. I knew nothing about frequency changes at that time.

Penney says attitude is everything. If you resist - it becomes like a buzz saw, especially if you have high anxiety and don't give permission for your feelings - the "buzz" exaggerates those feelings. She says the key is to let it move through you, and as it moves through you to allow it to give expression to creativity and movement. It is the holding back that creates the difficulty and feelings of being unnerved. She says to trust it, allowing it to flow through you and around you, and it will then turn into something great. In other words, you're not dying - let go of the fear. Try to control your thoughts and not go into tape loops, which are all those conversations that get you all worked up inside your own mind. Speech is important, both inner speech and also what you express verbally.

I started reading Penney's book Frequency, the Power of Personal Vibration, about a year ago. I read about halfway through and was distracted by other books, (there is so much information out there that it's hard to finish one book before starting another), but was reminded to go back and finish it after watching an interview with her on CMN this month.

So if you are experiencing any of these symptoms, and you know it is not health related, you might want to watch the entire interview. It has actually given me peace of mind. I'm not sick, I'm just moving to a new home frequency.

16 comments:

Brian Miller said...

interesting...of late i have been feling like this...will have tp read up on this a bit

ain't for city gals said...

When I started menopause I thought I might be going crazy..literally having small strokes or something. I could think of a word but could not get it to come out of my mouth. I read The Wisdom of Menopause by Dr. Christine Northrup..was a lifesaver for me. She said our brains actually to become re-wired depending what is going on with our hormones etc. So yes, I do believe our home frequency changes many times. That is why I sometimes feel sorry for so many of the people that take anti-depressants...they never get to really feel anymore.

Nancy said...

Brian - It's kind of scary when it happens to you.

ain't for city gals - Yes, I had that experience with menopause, too. I love her book and the first one she wrote was required reading in college. I think this is different - it is an intense buzzing - like your whole body is hooked into a light socket. I also agree with you about anti-depressants - it sometimes amounts to flat affect - no feelings at all.

DJan said...

I have experienced something akin to that "buzzing" feeling in the middle of the night. I haven't worried too much about it, but now if it happens I'll notice it and feel glad. I've also been experiencing moments of real bliss and haven't quite understood why. I haven't cared to look too closely because those moments might stop if examined. :-)

Negerigeletschtempoit said...

Goodness! I did think I was sick! I've been through menopause already but lately these hot feelings have me worried and scared! And yes, a "buzzing" sensation which (again) got me concerned... am I about to have a stroke or something?

Thank you so much for the information, I mean it! This is so interesting. Thank you!
Miriam

Nicole said...

Too funny about getting only partially through the book, me too! I saw it on the bookshelf last year as well, read a bit of it last year and it definitely resonated with me. But the funny part is I too got distracted with other books and never finished it. Guess I should pick up where I left off, I do have a habit of doing this though when it comes to books, I can't read fast enough. I do like her term home frequency however.

Nancy said...

DJan - How wonderful to feel bliss! You must be doing something right. Enjoy!

Miriam - It is very unnerving if you don't know what it is - your mind goes to all kinds of dark places. Mostly fear-based places. It's good to have your blood pressure checked, and make sure it isn't something physical, but if you're in good health it could very well be this frequency change. I especially noticed it when I was doing alot of reading having to do with spirituality.

Cole - How funny! We both get distracted and can't wait to finish one before starting another. :-)

Whitney Lee said...

I need to explore this. The buzzing and heat and all sounds like something I've had off and on for about 15 years. I've never known what it was but it used to leave me afraid, less so as the years go by. I got to where I almost welcomed the sensation, kind of like feeling you were going to sneeze, I'd feel it coming on and was ready to sort of dive into it, but it got to where it danced just out of reach. I haven't had it happen in the last couple of years. It was always when I was awake, though. I've never even known how to refer to these episodes...and I discovered I sounded like a fruit loop when I tried to describe them!

Nancy said...

Whitney - I know exactly what you mean. I wouldn't tell anyone about it because I thought they would think I was just crazy. It is intense, however, and very hard to explain to someone.

Rob-bear said...

No buzz for this Bear. But knowing me, I could have slept through the whole experience.

Hmm. "Slept through the whole experience." That's something to consider.

Leah J. Utas said...

Thank you for these posts on the upcoming changes. I learn a great deal here.
I haven't buzzed,but I have had many of the signs and symptoms of ascension.

Nancy said...

Rob-bear - It's almost time to wake up, Bear! Spring is just around the corner.

Leah - I'm afraid my blog is pretty much turned into a place for information. It seems like I have no time for blog reading because I'm always following leads in the vast amount of information out there. I hope that people will get something they may be able to use or need - that is my intention, at least. Thank you for letting me know you are getting something out of it.

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

My home frequency has been going sort of bonkers. Thanks for the info! I read this book last year and can see I need to read it again.

37paddington said...

you are a seeker. i always learn something here.

thank you.

scarlethue said...

I don't know that I've been "buzzing" but I have been feeling lately like something is coming, some kind of change or shift... it's hard to explain. Been going through periods of highs and lows when for a long time I was all middle ground. I need to remember to be grateful and to do things that make me happy.

Anonymous said...

I hope it's all true as I have been upset about these buzzing episodes I've had for the last 5 years. When they first started I thought I was sick & something was very wrong. I went to the Dr. and they couldn't understand. It doesn't happen during the day..only just as I'm falling asleep and even sometimes it wakes me. I DON'T LIKE IT! Actually I hate it. To me, if this was normal, I would've had it all my life. I sometimes think perhaps it is stress/anxiety or hormones. They started in my late 30's & I am now 42. I was terrified at first, but now I find I can lessen the severity of them if my mind tells it to. I can control them with my mind, telling them to stop. ALSO....around the same time I started these 'spells' I call them....my mother began to experience a phenomena that is getting global attention and that is the 'humming' in one ear at night. We have learned that 3% of populations in the world are hearing a disturbing humming and no-one can explain it. Any comments are appreciated. It's nice to talk to people who are having these experiences. ;>