The infamous date is upon us. Time for reflection. Reflection of who we are, why we are here, and where we are headed. I thought I would share some of my ideas as we head into the future.
We started this journey many, many years ago. Before we were born, in fact. We've always known we were different. We had an interest from a very young age with the future. We watched the Jetsons on Saturday mornings as children. We enjoyed James Bond and Star Trek. All because we were fascinated with the future.
In other words, we've been waiting for this time. Whether we knew it or not.
Some of us continued with books. Reading everything we could find. We've felt that something is not quite right. Almost as if information had been lost somehow. We went to school to find it, but was mostly disappointed as the information seemed timeworn, out of date. We felt there were other ways of doing things, of understanding things, of feeling about things. So we read, we watched, and we waited...
Then came the Internet, and the whole world changed. All of a sudden we were able to communicate with people all over the planet. There was a connection that hadn't been there before. Information screaming through wires, changing lives forever. We were no longer totally reliant on a few news agencies - we could read and listen to information from the participants themselves in real time! The opinion of the news anchor suddenly seemed less important. This is a very important step because we are realizing that much of what we have taken for granted coming from the media may not be the truth, or even the whole story, or just plain propaganda. We feel differently about events when we have a personal connection to the people involved. Our judgements change. We are starting to realize that humanity is interdependent in so many ways.
Globalization has taught us one thing - we are in this together. The massive tons of waste that China spits out each day as it manufactures mass quantities of consumable goods for us, as an example, has an effect on not just China - but the whole world. We all breathe the same air, drink the same water, and eat from the same earth. Having all of our stuff manufactured in a country that has few environmental controls is not going to save us. We are responsible regardless of where we live.
Which brings me to what I think 2012 is all about.
- It is not the end of the world. It is the end of a 26,000 year cycle. But it is also the gestation of the human race. We are going through an evolution.
- The tearing of the veil between worlds begins in 2012. We will begin to see things and experience things that have been hidden for millenia.
- A great change in thinking will start in the United States and will spread throughout the world. This has to do with learning to think not with the brain but with the heart.
- We may go through earth changes that seem catastrophic and will change how we do things.
- We will learn to do many things the old way - growing food, living in groups that share their resources, caring for one another, and not depending on a centralized government to take care of us.
- We will have an explosion of new ideas, clean energy, and advanced technologies that respect the earth and all of its inhabitants, including the animals, fish, plants, and non-sentient life forms.
- We will share our personal gifts with humanity. We will be cognizant of our life purpose. We will live authentically.
- No more war, no more starvation. We, as a community of souls, will care for each other and our planet.
- Some will choose to leave because they are not ready for these changes in frequency, which is okay. Not everyone is in the same place at the same time. We are, after all, eternal beings.
- We'll learn to use intention and group thought to change our physical environment.
So will all of this happen at once? I highly doubt it. I think we are on a bell-curve in this process, with 2012 being the top of the bell. But the process has begun and there is no turning back. We will not all go at the same pace, and some will not go at all, but the earth has its own cycle and will do what it needs to do.
So have a wonderful winter solstice and holiday season. Love each other and be kind to all that crosses your path.
Take this moment in time to visualize your perfect world. Light a candle and send this wish out into the Universe. There has never been a time in history where it has been more powerful.
Love to you all,